- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat your oven at 400º F.
- In a large bowl using a mixer blend the eggs, the flour, the milk, the salt, the sugar and Vanilla together. Make sure you mix all ingredients well until the mixture is foamy and smooth.
- Melt the butter and add to batter mix well. pour batter into the pan it needs to be at least 2 inches tall since the pancakes are going to rise quite a bit. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes on a preheated 400º F hot oven.
- do not open oven so pancake will not deflate.
1 peach sliced
1 tbs butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
saute on frying pan for 5-10 minutes. once pancake is out pour over pancake and garnish with powderd sugar
Cod Liver is full of Vitamin A and D. and before you think yuck give it a try. A few months back I was watching Masterchef and each contestant was given a box with Russian ingredients. There was a verity of things in it and one of them was Cod Liver. Even the chefs did not know how to eat it. We were eating this as long as I can remember. This is one of my favorite ways to enjoy it. It’s almost like a delicacy. A little bit is all you need. you can also top it on your stuffed eggs. But my carb loving self loves Crostini.
- French Bread
- Cod Liver Canned
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Black Pepper
- Tomato (optional)
- Slice up bread and lightly toast
- Spread butter lightly on one side of the toast and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Top with Half sliced cucumber, thin slice of egg, a nice small slice of Cod Liver and Tomato if you are using it.
- sprinkle lightly with salt
- top with a small sprig of dill.
one long french baguette will make about 14 canapes
Another great way to use ground turkey is by making more meatballs. A lot of my recipes are kid friendly because feeding a four-year old is not that easy. So meatballs are alway a favorite way for her to get protein into her. I mask it with Teriyaki Sauce and viola.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cub breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp finally chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- white pepper
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Mix all meatball ingredients and form into one inch meatballs. lay them out onto baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes or so there is no pink in center.
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 3 Tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 medium cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- In a small saucepan whisk together soy sauce, 1/2 cup water, brown sugar, honey, garlic, ginger and lemon juice. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Whisk together cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup water, then add to sauce mixture in saucepan. Cook mixture stirring constantly, until it has thickened slightly, allowing it to gently boil several minutes, pour over meatballs to coat.
Serve with Jasmine rice and Top with sesame seeds and more green onion.
I accidentally stumbled upon a recipe that I as going to make. Well while making it, the ingredients were so off that I just got a pile of goo. Trying to save it I added this and that baked it and it was so good that since that day I was asked for this recipe more then once.
I was getting ready for a girls get together when I made these after I set them out my sister said that my mom used to make them and its called Vi-shi-van-ka except no almonds on top. I guess I have a bit of my mom in me. Or maybe just because im ukrainian.
3 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 sticks butter
1 large egg
1 cup sugar
1tbs Vanilla Extract
8 oz three berry jam
6 oz sliced almonds (optional)
Pre heat oven to 370. Melt butter. Mix butter, sugar, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract and egg with a wire whisk until well combined. Add flour a cup at a time until well incorporated. Set aside 1/4 of the dough and leave it in freezer until needed.
In a 8×11 baking dish spread dough using your fingers evenly. Spread jam on top of dough. Take the dough that is in the freezer and breaking into small chunks sprinkle all over the top. Top with Almond.
Bake for 40 -45 minutes or just so the top is golden and underneath is consistency of sand. cool and cut into squares.
They taste so good the next day they will be chewy.
I wanted to make these for quite some time, but when I had bacon I forget about it and so I made them today for Valentines day for Hubby. I was thinking what to get him and I just do not know what. He has everything he needs. Last night I told him I will make a surprise for him he said that he is scared of my surprises. Because I got him a designer diaper bag for Christmas. I thought it was a useful gift he thought it was very funny. So this time I made him some roses. Because buying real ones not sure if he would like that. Here is how to make them so easy and it takes about 30 min total.
You Will Need
12 strips bacon
baking sheet with raised edge
fake flower stems
preheat oven to 375 and line baking sheet with foil.
start with one end of the bacon slice and form it into a small ball. Then twist bacon and wrap around the ball keep coiling and twisting the bacon. Secure with two tooth picks. repeat until you use up all bacon.
lay them out on cooling rack. Place cooling rack on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until bacon is crisp. cool roses so you can handle them.
remove flowers from stems and replace with bacon flower ( remove toothpicks)
And now you have a perfect man flowers. with just the right aroma
This is one of our favourite appetizers. We love fish Tuna, Salmon, Swai, Cod any they are all good. My husband request this appetizer every time that I purchase Tuna. Easy to put together and so much flavor.
8 oz Tuna steak
2 tbsp sesame seeds
pan spray or 1 tbsp oil
5 six-inch tortilla
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 small jalapeno
1/4 cup cilantro
3/4 cup mayo
1/2 tsp sugar
sirachacha Sauce optional
Salt tuna steak and sprinkle with sesame seeds on all sides. Sear about 20 seconds per side and remove promptly from heat. let it rest on cutting board.
While tuna is resting make sauce. in small food processor combine cilantro, lime juice, lime zest of half lime, mayo and sugar blend until well blended. if too thick add a bit of water.
Slice tortillas in half and toast both side brushed with oil or broil. watching not to burn. Lay them out on pretty platter.
Top each half of tortilla with cabbage, thinly sliced Jalapeno, Sliced avocado and thinly sliced Tuna. Top with sauce and dot with Sirachacha sauce for extra heat.
With Holidays right around the corner here is an easy and beautiful appetizer that you can make for your guest. I purchased the little margarita glasses at party city.
1 16 oz package of tortallini pasta
10 oz marinated artichokes
6 oz sun-dried tomatoes
10 oz black canned olives
16 oz cooked peeled shrimp
flat leaf parsley
Cook pasta according to package. I purchased the one that is refrigerated not dry. Or make your own. drain and lightly dress with italian dressing, add artichokes but cut them up into same size as pasta pieces. add cooked shrimp and let it sit overnight or until pasta is cold.
Using small skewers start by alternating between sun-dried tomato, artichoke, black olive, pasta and shrimp. I did this so the colors were spread out.
Add a bit of dressing into a margarita glass and top with parsley. looks like a million bucks.
I also made these for my sisters bridal shower.