eThis delicious and easy breakfast is just perfect for this warm spring weather. This recipe is also great for brunch or even dessert ( add a scoop of ice cream)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat your oven at 400º F.
- In a large bowl using a mixer blend the eggs, the flour, the milk, the salt, the sugar and Vanilla together. Make sure you mix all ingredients well until the mixture is foamy and smooth.
- Melt the butter and add to batter mix well. pour batter into the pan it needs to be at least 2 inches tall since the pancakes are going to rise quite a bit. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes on a preheated 400º F hot oven.
- do not open oven so pancake will not deflate.
1 peach sliced
1 tbs butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
saute on frying pan for 5-10 minutes. once pancake is out pour over pancake and garnish with powderd sugar